"Not for Profit - Not for Charity - But for Service"
Renaissance Center of Hope & Learning
3549 North Boulevard Place
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Telephone: (317) 923-4010
Tuesday and Wednesday, 10:00 am. - 2:00 pm. ,
Friday, 12:00 noon - 6:00 pm.,
Saturday 9:00 am. - 1:00 pm.
Mount Zion (Indpls) Federal Credit Union, Provides services designed to meet your financial needs.
Why the Credit Union is better than a Bank or Savings & Loan?
A credit union is non-profit financial institution. Profits earned are returned to its members in the form of dividends and services.
Why Credit Unions?
- Not for Charity, Not for profit, but for service.
- You’re a member-owner, not a number!
- We answer to YOU, not invisible investors.
- Competitive rates and fees.
- We do our best to say “yes”, when you need a second chance.
- Your savings are federally insured.
- We meet you where you are.
SEVEN COOPERATIVE PRINCIPLES
Credit unions promote the financial well-being of members, including those of modest means, through a system that is cooperative, member-owned, volunteer-directed and not-for-profit. These seven key principles define why credit unions are different than any other type of financial institution.
- Voluntary Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Members' Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training & Information
- Cooperation among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community
Products and Services
- Regular Shares
- First Mortgages
- Children’s Accounts
- Association and Group Accounts
- Direct Deposits/ACH
- Certificates of Deposit
- Borrow and Save
- New and Used Vehicles
- Home Improvements
- Appliance and Furniture Purchases
- Vacation Loans
- Visa Gift and Credit Cards
- Share Secured Loans
- Financial Education
- Credit Repair/Counseling
- GAP Auto Insurance
- Debt Protection Insurance
3500 Graceland Avenue | Indianapolis, IN 46208 | PH: (317) 923-4010
The Proclamation of the Word
Sunday, September 27th. 2020
Dr. Philip K. James
Check us out on Facebook:
Mount Zion Baptist Church Indianapolis, Indiana;
and on YouTube:
Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Indiana;
and on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 317 924 4748
One tap mobile
+1312 626 6799,,3179244748#
Click this link to go to our Online Giving page.
2020 Church Theme:
“DOING MINISTRY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR WITH 2020 VISION!”
Spiritually: Being Christlike
To become a nurturing community of believers; where persons and families feel love; participate in worship; develope their God-given gifts in ministry and committed discipleship, in order to meet the spiritual, physical and social needs of the congregation and community, to the glory of God.
Because He lives, we can face tomorrow! May God Bless your week in a Supernatural Way!
May Jesus be the Center of your Joy!
You are in our prayers.