WHAT DOES LOVE MEAN?
You are challenged to pray more, and more earnestly during this first Month of the New Year. By Prayer God will launch and lift you into the orbit of His Grace needed for the Journey of 2018.
Read: Jeremiah 29:7; Jeremiah 33:3
This 1st week of January pray for Men.... fathers and young adult men
The 2nd week pray for Women.... mothers, young adult women
The 3rd week pray for marriages and families
The 4th week pray for Children, Youth and Teens
- Pray and ask God to lead us, to give us ears and hearts to hear his voice, and obey his voice
- Pray and ask God to keep us and Cleanse us from hidden faults, our negative attitudes, lack of faith, and Keep us from deliberate sins!
- Pray and ask God for a closer walk with him
- Pray to be more bold in your witness for him
- Pray for grace to practice loving each other as we want to be loved
- Pray for more patience in attitude and and the grace of hospitality when activities you serve in go longer than you planned stay
- Ask God to heal you every where you hurt.... And to Restore the Joy of your salvation...
- Ask God to keep you aware that it is in His presence that the full completeness of Joy is found
- Ask God to work through you to help add 100 new believers to our congratulation in 2018!
There is power in prayer! Imagine what is possible as we focus in together and pray this month!
The Spiritual Promise:
Make your request known unto God.... And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding.....
Shall guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus our Lord! Phil. 4:6-7